Jeff Teper, Company Vice President of Microsoft 365 Collaboration, together with Groups, SharePoint, and OneDrive, sign up for’s Erica Toelle and Chris McNulty in this week’s episode of Uncovering Hidden Dangers. Jeff leads product, design, and engineering groups for Microsoft 365, together with Groups, SharePoint, OneDrive, Viva, and extra which empower other people and organizations international to collaborate at paintings, house, and faculty. Erica and Chris discuss with Jeff about empowering customers to do extra thru collaboration generation, a zero-trust fashion for collaboration, and the way we will make tough issues easy.
In This Episode You Will Be informed:
- The relationship between collaboration and knowledge governance
- Most sensible 3 ways we will get ready for the way forward for information governance
- Balancing an ideal worker revel in with information governance
Some Questions We Ask:
- How do you outline information governance?
- What are the highest 3 ways we will get ready for the way forward for information governance and collaboration?
- What excites you probably the most about the way forward for collaboration and knowledge governance?
Similar Microsoft Podcasts:
Concentrate to: Afternoon Cyber Tea with Ann Johnson
Concentrate to: Safety Unlocked
Concentrate to: Safety Unlocked: CISO Collection with Bret Arsenault
Uncovering Hidden Dangers is produced by way of Microsoft and allotted as a part of The CyberWire Community.