Bearer launches the Bearer Information Safety Platform, automating records safety and privateness coverage for builders to deliver shift left safety and not using a engineering friction to boost up developing extra protected code.
In accordance with intensive interviews with greater than 130 endeavor CISOs at high-growth and world 2,000 firms, Bearer is in beta use throughout a couple of industries with one buyer protective the non-public records of greater than 75 million scientific sufferers.
“At Bearer, we strongly consider the most efficient method for a data-first safety method is to begin at first of the adventure, following the shift-left safety pattern,” mentioned Guillaume Montard, CEO and co-founder of Bearer. “Information-first safety will have to get started within the code. And to be in reality efficient, it will have to by no means obstruct builders and not permit get right of entry to to personal records itself whilst nonetheless offering possession context and protective towards vulnerabilities created within the industry good judgment of an utility or carrier.”
Why Bearer Information Safety Platform now
- Information safety is changing into a best precedence for companies, with shoppers and governments challenging higher records coverage pushed by way of the calls for of GDPR, CCPA, PDPA and extra. Bearer’s detection engine protects PD, PHI, PII and fiscal records.
- Cloud local organizations have extra complicated and fragmented architectures than ever sooner than, making properly-implemented records safety chance controls inconceivable with out a correct answer. Greater than two-thirds of the endeavor 2,000 are that specialize in cloud-native packages.
- DevSecOps is gaining massive traction. 57% of safety groups have shifted safety left already or are making plans to this 12 months, making them able to make use of an answer corresponding to Bearer.
- Bearer has been examined on greater than 20,000 open supply device initiatives in addition to greater than 6,000 records repositories at beta customers, companions and early shoppers.
The Bearer Information Safety Platform
Bearer is a SaaS platform that permits scalable deployments and workflow automation for safety control. It discovers delicate records flows robotically by way of often scanning supply code and related metadata.
Through tracking records safety dangers proactively, it could possibly robotically hit upon gaps inside of records safety insurance policies right through coding and in manufacturing. After all, it could possibly remediate records safety problems at a large scale, giving builders speedy actionable recommendation on how you can mitigate in addition to prioritize a topic.
Bearer accomplishes those effects via 3 main inventions:
- Id of information safety dangers – Together with industry good judgment flaws: Bearer pinpoints records safety technical and industry good judgment flaws in code sooner than it’s too past due and dear to right kind. It then supplies actionable context and possession data to mend problems briefly – in mins. Sooner than Bearer, pinpointing industry good judgment flaws may best be accomplished manually – frequently left not noted.
- Frictionless deployment: Bearer is a knowledge safety SaaS answer that matches into the improvement cycles of International 2000 enterprises with out requiring any adjustments to how device engineering groups paintings. Moreover, Bearer does now not require get right of entry to to the underlying supply code nor the delicate records itself.
- Excessive automation: Designed by way of builders for builders in an international of continuing code iterations, Bearer automates the weight of information safety compliance for device engineers in order that they don’t need to turn into professionals on records safety rules throughout other world markets. Safety and compliance groups love how Bearer prioritizes probably the most important problems in remediation workflow to permit for fast answer between safety and building.